This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
- General Information
- Account and Registration
- Pricing, Promotions & Coupon Codes
- Transactions & Cancellation
- Guidelines for Writing Product Reviews
- User Conduct
- Other Terms
- TAX and Customs for the product being shipped from other countries
Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website. If you transact on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting with VariyoShop.com, these terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations, with VariyoShop.com.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
All products/services and information displayed on Variyoshop.com constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. VariyoShop.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of VariyoShop.com prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Use of the Site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Nepali Contract Act, 2056 B.S. including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site.
VariyoShop.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if VariyoShop.com discovers that you are under the age of 18 years. In case of a business entity, you represent that you have the necessary authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from anywhere in the world. VariyoShop.com makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use or available outside Nepal. Those who choose to access this Site from outside Nepal are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Unless otherwise stated as additional terms and conditions which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of VariyoShop.com you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
It is the user’s responsibility to keep the details of the account and password confidential and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your Account or Password. VariyoShop.com shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by the user to protect the account details or the password. In case of any suspected breach please contact us immediately. If VariyoShop.com has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the VariyoShop.com Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to VariyoShop.com.
You also agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by VariyoShop.com website during the registration process (such information being the “Registration Data”)
2. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if VariyoShop.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, VariyoShop.com will have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
While VariyoShop.com shall endeavor to provide accurate product and pricing information, yet typographical errors might occur. VariyoShop.com cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, VariyoShop.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item price is not correct, VariyoShop.com may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and VariyoShop.com will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that VariyoShop.com accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to VariyoShop.com dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
For any returned or undelivered orders, partial or whole, the user will not be eligible to avail of the offer used to purchase the original order. The benefit of the offer would also not be included in the refund provided. If the product(s) returned are part of any free offer, Eg: Buy 2 get 1 free or Buy 1 get 1 free, all the products related to the offer would have to be returned by you, as they have been purchased as part of a group offer. The refund/replacement process would only be initiated once all the products have been returned.
From time to time, we may provide a free sample or gift along with our orders which are eligible for the offer. These samples/gifts will not be eligible for return/replacement/refund under any circumstances.
Credit Card Details
You hereby agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on the website will be correct, accurate and current. Under no circumstances, you shall use a credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. The card details will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove it otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
In case of fraudulent use of the site, we reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from the person(s) concerned. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Cancellations by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be canceled and you will have to check our Return policy on those orders.
Cancellation by VariyoShop.com
Under certain circumstances, it might not be possible for us to accept an order and we may be compelled to cancel the same. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at our sole discretion. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also ask for additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
Cancellation, return and refund of Digital and Virtual Product
Cancellation, return and refund of Digital and Virtual Product is not acceptable once the payment has been done and the product / product Licence key, Gift Card code is delivery to the cutomer.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
2. Or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”,
3. Or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
4. Or decline of the transaction for any other reason/s.
Before shipping your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
Who can write a product review on Variyo Shop?
Anyone who has an account and purchase at least an item with Variyo Shop can write a product review.
Are there any specific rules that need to be followed while writing a review?
No, there are no specific rules which need to be followed while writing a review. However, we have put together some guidelines which can be followed while writing a product review –
1. Be Precise and Specific
While writing a product review you should keep in mind the fact that other Variyo Shop users might use your review to form a judgment, whether to select the product or not. Therefore a precise, specific & unbiased product review plays a critical part and would always help a customer make a better choice about which product to buy.
2. Don’t keep any loose ends
Always keep all the details provided well settled and explained. Incomplete or inaccurate information will not help any customer other than confusing them about the product.
3. Spell what is required
A good review should serve the most basic purpose i.e. what you liked/disliked about the product and why with the exact details.
4. Remove distractions from the review
Before submitting the review for moderation it is wise to spell check and proofread your review accurately.
What needs to be avoided while writing a review?
Variyo Shop reserves the right to not include the product review that includes any one or more of the following:
- Inappropriate content – like promotional information or phone numbers.
- Information not related to the product – Shipment/Delivery Experience, availability, ordering, etc
- Inaccuracies in product information & product catalog.
- References – to other retailers, pricing, personal information, etc.
- Copying and pasting text from other reviews, guides, or sources.
- Comments on other reviews posted on the product page.
- Foreign language content.
- Off-topic information or obscene content.
- Irrelevant user IDs or email is used for posting reviews.
You Agree and Confirm
1. That you will use the services provided by Variyo Shop, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and be transacting on the Site.
2. You will provide true, accurate, complete, and current information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Variyo Shop reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point in time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Variyo Shop has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Variyo Shop and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
3. To compensate Variyo Shop for any extra cost incurred for redelivery in the event of a non-delivery in the first instance on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information).
4. That you using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site doing so at your sole risk.
5. After placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice or constitutes a criminal offense.
3. Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
5. Breaching any applicable laws.
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Site.
7. Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner. Design details and Colours.
We have made every effort to capture high-resolution images of our products so that you get a feel of the design details and colors of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, what you actually see will depend on your display screen and your visibility; we cannot guarantee that your display screen of any color or other details will be accurate.
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby provide your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You hereby agree that all notices, agreements, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
End-User acknowledges that all discussion for ratings, comments, bulletin board service, chat rooms and/or other message or communication facilities (collectively “Communities”) are public and not private communications. Variyo Shop does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Community, and, therefore, Variyo Shop specifically disclaims any liability concerning the Communities and any actions resulting from End Users participation in any Community, including any objectionable content. Generally, any communication which Ends User posts to Variyo Shop (whether in chat rooms, discussion groups, message boards or otherwise) is considered to be non-confidential. If particular web pages permit the submission of communications that will be treated by Variyo Shop as confidential, that fact will be stated on those pages. By posting comments, messages or other information on the Site, End User grants Variyo Shop the right to use such comments, messages or information for promotions, advertising, market research, or any other lawful purpose.
Copyright & Trademark
Everything located on or in this Site, including the Microsites, is our exclusive property and can be used with the express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner. ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING, DEEP LINKING, OR OTHERWISE MODIFYING OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF Variyo Shop IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Any violation of this policy may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject End User to civil and/or criminal penalties.
This Site and Microsites contain copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of the website protected by copyright. We own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. End-User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. End-User may download/ print/save copyrighted material for End User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without our express permission of Variyo Shop and the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. End-User acknowledges that he/she does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are located within or on the Site or a Web site otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with VariyoShop.com shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of owners unless such site is under license from the trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of Variyo Shop unless otherwise stated.
End-User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. We do not have any express burden or responsibility to provide End User with indications, markings, or anything else that may aid End User in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. End-User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of this Site, End User warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. End-User also permits any other end-user to access, view, and store or reproduce the material for that end user’s personal use. End-User hereby grants us the right to edit, copy, publish, and distribute any material made available on this Site by End User. We hereby reserve the right to terminate its agreement with any End User who repeatedly infringes on copyright rights upon notification to us by the copyright owner.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Variyo Shop and Variyo Shop, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your action or inaction, which may result in any loss or liability to us or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
We may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to terminate any passwords or accounts of End User in the event of any conduct by End User which we, in our sole discretion, consider to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by End User of this Agreement. Our right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Site or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
The Site is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “As Is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site.
The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while we try to ensure that material included on the website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site.
This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we or our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement.
Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of Variyo Shop to you for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you. Variyo Shop or Variyo Shop, their associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error-free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, we assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Variyo Shop will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Variyo Shop on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
1. Force Majeure: Without prejudice to any other provision herein, we will not be liable for any loss, damage or penalty as a result of any delay in or failure to deliver or otherwise perform hereunder due to any cause beyond the our control, including, without limitation, acts of the End User, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request affecting the conduct of VariyoShop.com ‘s business, fire, explosion, accident, theft, vandalism, riot, acts of war, strikes or other labor difficulties, lightning, flood, windstorm or other acts of God.
2. Entire Agreement: This Agreement and any operating rules for the Website established by VariyoShop.com constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
3. Waiver: No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder is a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The failure of either party to exercise any of its rights under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or any other rights provided hereunder.
4. Headings: The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal force or effect.
5. Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
6. Governing Law: This Agreement will be governed by laws of Nepal, subject to the Courts in Kathmandu, without reference to conflict of laws principles, if any.
7. Payment Decline: We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
TAX and Customs for the International Products
- For International Products orders payment has to be prepaid regardless of the prices and address of customers i.e. prepaid payment has to be made whether the customers are from inside valley or from outside valley.
- Variyoshop.com will be liable only for requesting the vendor for refund or exchange in case the customers receive defective and different products.
- The refund and exchange are subject to the verdict of the vendors. Variyoshop.com will not be liable for refund or exchange in case the vendors refuse to refund or exchange the product.
- Variyoshop.com will not be liable for requesting for an exchange or refund to the vendors if the customer faces any size issue in case of any wearable products. Customers are requested to refer to the size chart and confirm the size before placing an order.
- Variyoshop.com will be liable for a refund or exchange only in case the vendors cancel the order multiple times or the vendors fails to deliver the products to our warehouse.
- The delivery time will be 22-55 days for International Products. The tracking information is given to the Customer after 10 days of order in case of the need.
- Additional charges that include the TAX and Custom will be liable to the customer if we are charged by the Custom Duty Office for the same while receiving the product. The amount of TAX and Custom may not be mentioned on the product description page.
Variyo Shop Wallet (Variyo Wallet)
- Variyo Wallet can be loaded from Mero Wallet Tab using the payment option available on variyoshop.com for wallet top-up.
- The wallet credit can be used to purchase the products listed on Variyo Shop website.
- Variyo Wallet cannot be refunded in the form of Cash, Credit, or any other currencies.
- Once the Variyo Wallet credit is topped up, it must be used within 1 month from the top-up date.
- We reserve all the right to change the policy for the use of the wallet credit.
- We reserve all the right to change the amount of Variyo Wallet Credit of the users / Customers (Debit / Credit) as per the requirement of the company.
Return and refund policy
If your purchase is of physical product and not digital product or service and does not match the description or is the item is defective, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order – we will make sure that all of your issues are resolved.
If you received the wrong item except for digital products, please contact us within 48 hours of delivery. We will arrange to deliver the correct items.
For defective or faulty products except for digital products, please take photos or videos and email us at [email protected] – we will replace or refund your purchase after confirmation.
PLEASE NOTE: This policy does not cover digital product or service, misuse, accidental damage, water damage, or any abuse of the purchased product.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Our policy lasts 72 hours. If 72 hours have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
In order to receive your refund please follow the steps below:
Products can only be returned if they are still in their original condition and packaging. Used products or products damaged by the customer will not be eligible for the refund.
Request your Return Authorization Number and by emailing [email protected] with the detailed reason for return and pictures or a video of the product that supports your reason. Upon approval, you will receive the RA# and the address of the closest warehouse where you can mail or self-return the product you would like to return.
To assure your refund please use a trackable mail service, we will not be responsible for lost or missing packages. (You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Please make sure you send the item back as a gift as we don’t cover customs fees for returns)
Upon the receipt of your package, your products will be examined and a full refund will be issued to your original method of payment. A refund receipt will be emailed to the email address you used when making your original purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account or digital wallet account again.
Then contact your digital wallet or credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] but not applicable for digital products or services.
Sale/Promotion items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER AFTER IT HAS BEEN PLACED?
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel your order once it has been processed and/or shipped. If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been processed and/or shipped, you will be assessed a 20% cancellation fee to cover restocking fees and the charges assessed to us for refunds by your payment method but not applicable for digital products or services.
Buyer no longer wants the items – this is the most common example which we cannot honor if we want to continue offering great value at Variyo Shop. The buyer should make sure he or she wants to buy the items before submitting an order, not after. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.
Buyer found items cheaper somewhere else – Buyer should be confident that he or she is ready to pay the asking prices before submitting an order. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY FOR DIGITAL GOODS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES:
Variyo Shop shall not be held responsible for the loss or damage of the Gift Card and any of the losses or damages suffered by the holder of the Gift Card that arises from or in connection with the loss or damage of the Gift Card.
Any form of CD Key, Gift Card, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Prepaid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code, Game Key purchased into the customer’s account is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
However, refund or exchange requests in exceptional cases will be considered if the goods bought-in in any form of CD Key, Gift Card, Time Card, Expansion, Prepaid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code, Game Key is deemed faulty or damaged.
The customer is required to submit a request to Variyo Shop on any faulty or damaged goods within 24 hours after the order completion. Failure to do so will automatically forfeit the customer’s right to make any refund or exchange.
Variyo Shop reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions above without prior notice.